DN80 Wear Resistant Valve
- Commodity name： DN80 Wear Resistant Valve
1. The over-flow part is made of anti-wear material, which can be indexed and replaced, and has a long overall life.
2. Knife-shaped gate structure can cut off fiber materials.
3. The fully open channel has the least resistance loss.
4. Flat valve body piping occupies a small area.
5. Any installation location.
6. Easy maintenance.
YZF series wear-resistant (corrosion-resistant) gate valves have four varieties: YZF-ⅰ YZF-ⅱ YZF-ⅲ YZF-ⅳ I, II, III and IV represent wear-resistant grades. The main difference is that the materials of overflow parts (retaining rings) and closing parts (gates) are different under different working conditions YZF-ⅰ ⅱ is suitable for cut-off of slurry transportation pipeline; YZF-ⅲ gate valve is suitable for cut-off of slurry conveying pipeline or throttle of light abrasion slurry conveying pipeline; YZF-IV gate valve is suitable for cut-off of slurry conveying pipeline or throttling condition of heavy abrasion slurry heavy corrosion slurry conveying pipeline.
Product structure diagram
Finished product display
Packaging and shipping
Get A Quote
Note: Please leave your email address, our professionals will contact you as soon as possible!